Workbench - Halloween Special

So, here's a few spooky miniatures I've been working on to celebrate this ghoulish holiday. 


First up are the Ghosts, these are Creeps from Super Dungeon Explore. Simple paint jobs but I think they work really well. 


Can you guess where I got my colour inspirations from?


And with the ghosts comes a new dungeon boss, Beatrix the Witch Queen. 


This model is a right pain to paint. To make Super Dungeon Explore board gamer friendly they preassemble all the minis at the factory, making some parts of the model inaccessible. Add to that the wide brim on her hat which makes her face and body really hard to get to.


All that said, I'm really happy with the final results. 


Well, that's all for now, until next time, have fun painting.

The Duke

Comments

Post a Comment