Okay, after much more work than I anticipated I present some prototypes of my litter scatter.
I ran into many many problems with this project. PVA (or at least my PVA) did not stick to the evergreen strip stock I used to make the cans, meaning that the paper peeled away as I cut. Also, either my knife is blunt or that stuff is really tough but it was a slog!
The Pizza boxes proved a little easier to cut but still the pva proved to be a problem, providing a lack of adhesion and also dampening the paper causing it to tear on the edges rather than cut.
However, despite all the work I think I like the results, it's not as perfect as I wanted but I think it reads well in the photos and hopefully in game.
I also did a little more work on the theatre today, adding some signage to the front doors (no pics unfortunately) and making a start on the rooftop den.
Obviously the chair needs a little detailing but I think it turned out okay, especially as it only took me about 20 minutes. I plan on adding plenty of scatter and maybe a big umbrella to really bring this little scene to life.
Well, that's about it for today, I have much glue to wash off my fingers! Until next time, keep on painting,