Yusdrayl

Yes, the Kobold Queen is here and looking very butch indeed.

Hasslefree Mikal

This is the front and back of the model after I finished sculpting the Kobold physiology onto the Goblin model.

Hasslefree Mikal

As you can see I added the reptilian ridge from the forehead right down to the lower back. Horns, tail and breasts were also added (remember she is a Queen.) Finally I sculpted her a shirt to protect her dignity.

Hasslefree Mikal

Then I painted her up to match the other batch of Kobolds, keeping the red and white theme flowing through the set.

Hasslefree Mikal

I’m reasonably happy with how it all turned out, although her chest could have been more defined to indicate her gender. Although I doubt there is much difference between male and female Kobolds, after all, they are reptiles.

Hasslefree Mikal

The dark pink trousers and light coloured furry boots were my attempts at making her look a little less butch, I’m not convinced it worked. The original model for this piece is available through Hasslefree and his name is Mikal.

Hasslefree Mikal and Ral Partha Kobolds

Finally, here she is with her brood, a little bigger, a little butcher but definitely one of the gang. Next week I shall bring you Erky Timbers the gnome prisoner of the Goblin tribe.      

Comments