Heroes in a Half Shell

As some of you have probably guessed by now I’m a huge TMNT fan, so when I saw these minis I couldn't resist!

P7201294

Leonardo

P7201292P7201287 

Donatello

P7201288

P7201289

Raphael

P7201284

Michelangelo

P7201291

I bought these guys mostly just to paint them but I also plan to use them in the upcoming TMNT board game from IDW (designed by Kevin Wilson, one of my favourite designers) and of course they will work with my Pulp City Minis.

P7201298

For now they will be used as Ninjas or Vigilante minions but hopefully in the future if Pulp Monsters release a Build Your Own Supreme book these guys will have their own special rules.

P7201296

These are just 4 of the 19 minis I’ve painted so far this month so keep checking back for more content in the next two weeks.

Keep on painting…

The Duke

Comments

  1. Nice work, not only are these very crisp paintjobs but I love the variations in their skin tones.
    As a fellow TMNT fan I certainly would like to see more of them. Any chance for a Splinter and April 😉.
    These are from Greebo right? I've got an April (an alternative June Summers) from Greebo and I know they've got a ninja rat blood bowl team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they're from Greebo, I already have Splinter (Greebo), April and Casey (Pulp City) prepped to join these boys. I didn't mention the manufacturer as I love these minis and I don't want Greebo issued with a a C&D!

      Delete
  2. Well, as I got my miniatures from an Indiegogo campaign I guess they know what they are going.
    Looking forward to see your other miniatures from the range.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice painting. :)

    I can confirm there WILL be a Build Your Own expansion, but a while yet unfortunately. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leon. All good things come to those who wait ;)

      Delete
  4. These are fantastically done. Well done enjoy gaming with them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment