Workbench - 29/03/16

Today has consisted of a mix of bricks and photoshop. 


I'm mostly done on two sides of the building now. The red brick might need a little touch up to hide some of the heavy handed washing but I'm mostly happy. 


As you can see I've added some signage to the doors and walls. What you probably can't see is the level of detail that has gone in to weathering those signs. I actually spent the better part of three hours designing a full sheet of signs, downloading lots of exciting brushes to add grime, oil, dirt and even blood. If there is interest I'll pop the sheet up on the blog for download, but here are a few of my favourites. 



As I needed to fill a whole sheet I also designed a lot of signage for the construction site board I'll be working on next. Here's my favourite:


Well, that's it for the day, I'm off home and I'll see you all back here tomorrow. 

The Duke


Comments

  1. Oh Wow, these signs and your brushwork really bringing this building to life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wouter, I just hope I actually finish it!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love those signs, would certainly love to see you put a sheet together to download.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, I will try and get them up at some point. Having just cut up the sheet I made I think I need to add some more variation to it before I upload it, no one could possibly need that many "Site Entrance" Signs. Any suggestions for signs you'd like to see are welcome.

      Delete
    2. Excellent news Chris, perhaps CCTV in operation, guard dogs patrolling?

      Delete
  3. Wow. Outstanding work, Chris.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment